Ken Trombly has announced that the Washington Symposium on Magic History will be held next spring, April 25-27, 2013 at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in North Bethesda, MD.
A memorable weekend includes:
- A variety of unusual and provocative speakers and topics
- A huge dealer’s room, teeming with vintage magic collectibles
- A unique and exclusive Library of Congress Magic Exhibit on Friday April 26, featuring numerous highlights from the Houdini and McManus-Young collection
- An auction of vetted magic collectibles (apparatus, books, posters, ephemera etc), something for everyone!
- And a SURPRISE or two that is top secret and up the organizers’s sleeve for now!
Special convention room rates of $109 night, with free wifi in all rooms and discounted parking for all. This is a four star hotel, conveniently located near the easy-to-use Metro system.
Bring your significant other so you can play tourist. April is the best time to visit DC, with pleasant weather and the newly bloomed cherry blossoms.
For more information, please email Kenneth Trombly at firstname.lastname@example.org.