It’s No Secret!
Magic collectors and magic historians promote the mysteries of magicians by collecting and studying posters and playbills, books and photographs, magic tricks and memorabilia that chronicle the history of this wonderful performing art.
We now invite you to explore reported findings in Magicol, A Journal of Magic History and Collectibles. If you enjoy magic — if its secrets and history intrigue you —subscribe now!
- Four issues Magicol, A Journal of Magic History and Collectibles;
- Discounts on our biennial conference – the Magic Collectors Weekend (MCW);
- Discounts and special offers on new publications from participating publishers,
- Notice and access to free resources; and
- Timely updates about news, reviews, and upcoming sales of magic collectibles.
To keep our readers up to date, we have established the Mystery & History Blog. We encourage visitors and members to check the blog frequently as we will use the blog to release news and updates.